Use the auto-reply feature to set up messages that are automatically sent to any person who sends you an email.
Note: Each sender will receive the reply message only once.
Note: If mail forwarding is activated and copies of forwarded email are not being saved, auto-replies will not be sent.
- Click the Settings link, located in the upper right corner of the webmail window.
- In the left pane, click Incoming Email.
- Click the Auto-Reply tab.
- Turn the auto-reply feature on or off, as desired.
- If you turned the status to On, you can adjust the outgoing auto-reply message, as desired.
- To enable the auto-reply message only during a specific time frame, select the Enable only during the following time frame check box, and then select a start and end time.
- Click the Save button.