How do I display the version of Cisco Call Manager that I am using?
Locate your console cable which looks like the image below;
- Then you need to ensure its connected using the RJ45 end (the one that looks like a ethernet connector or huge telephone connector) and connect it to the Cisco appliance/device.
- Connect the other end to the Serial port of your Microsoft Windows PC.
- Download a free application named Putty. Currently locatedÂ http://www.putty.orgÂ as of August 30, 2017
- Run the application.
- Once the application launches below "Connection type" select "Serial" then click the open button.
- the console will then be opened.
- More than likely the Cisco Appliance would have a password therefore type the command enable then enter the password the default is cisco.
- once logged in type the command sh telephony-service. thats it and the information will be displayed.
Was this answer helpful?