Correct Your Gmail Time Zone
To set your Gmail time zone:
- Click the gear in your Gmail's top right corner.
- Select Mail settings from the menu that comes up.
- Go to the Accounts and Import tab.
- Follow the Other Google Account settings link under Google Account settings:.
- Select Products on the left.
- Click Log into Dashboard under Dashboard.
- If prompted:
- Type your Gmail password under Password.
- Click Sign in.
- Now follow the Edit personal information link under Account.
- Select the correct time zone under Time zone:.
- If you cannot find the correct city or time zone, try checking Show all timezones.
- Click Save.
Manage your website passwords This article applies to the Google Chrome browser on Windows,...
Warning: occasionally people break their PC badly by using this list of suggestions. Usually...
a solution: runas /user:firstname.lastname@example.org cmd then in the resulting command...
This article describes how to configure Windows to automate the logon...
Â Â Â Â Table of Contents . Safety Instructions . Installation and Operation ....