To run a particular application that doesnâ€™t have a valid Digital signature follow the steps mentioned below.
1. Right click on the file or program that you are not able to access.
2. Go to properties and click â€œUnblockâ€.
3. Try to run the application again.
Follow the steps mentioned below to unblock the files that do not have a valid digital signature to load on your system.
1. Click on start button.
2. Type â€œInternet Explorerâ€ in the â€œStart Search Boxâ€ and select it from the menu.
3. Click on â€œToolsâ€ in the menu bar and select â€œInternet Optionsâ€.
4. Click on â€œAdvanced tabâ€ and locate â€œAllow software to run or install even if the signature is invalidâ€ under the â€œSecurityâ€ category and check the box.
5. Click Apply and then Ok.
6. Close the Internet Explorer and restart Internet Explorer.