Use at own risk, hostingjamaica.com and or its affiliates cannot be held liable.
1. Kill the moviebox app by opening the multi-task tray that opens when you double click your home button.
2. Using iFile or iFunbox go to var/mobile/library/caches and delete the line that says com.moviebox.etc. or something close
3. Again using iFile now go to var/mobile/library/preferences/ and delete the com.trendico.moviebox.plist
4. If you use the trash function in your iFile make sure you empty your trash out.
5. Open moviebox and it should work now.
- 63 Users Found This Useful
How do I change my remember password options in Google Chrome
Manage your website passwords This article applies to the Google Chrome browser on Windows,...
Change time is Gmail
Correct Your Gmail Time Zone To set your Gmail time zone: Click the gear in your Gmail's...
How to speed up Windows XP use at your own risk
Warning: occasionally people break their PC badly by using this list of suggestions. Usually...
How to run cmd in escalated mode with admin rights to modify firewall
a solution: runas /user:firstname.lastname@example.org cmd then in the resulting command...
How do I enable auto login in Windows
This article describes how to configure Windows to automate the logon...